Sunday, April 24, 2005

 

From the Field to the Shelf


Here are some pictures of the toy tractors I have been collecting. Dad bought a John Deere tractor like this brand new several years before I was born. It had about 18 horse power. The machine it is pulling is a small combine like one Dad had for a few years before I was born. It was not very practical for him so he sold it. The tractor like this model was what I learned on. In fact, Colleen drove it once, spreading manure. I thought it was romantic but all she remembers is manure flying everywhere. Posted by Hello

Comments:
Oh yuk.I'll bet she won't forget the smell of it either.I never got up onto a tractor at Chuck's folks farm,I don't think they wanted to see dirt or cows fly.
 
What's that you say . . . flying manure? Well, as a matter of fact, I have heard of "manure" hitting the fan (or something like that)!
 
Woah! You missed out on all the romanticism!!! I guess you will just have to come over, get down on the floor and play toy farmer with me! But not for a while. I boxed them all up until we move into what will become our new old house, Lord willing!
 
Jeannie, running a manure spreader is about the same in the physical realm! Good Day all!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?