Saturday, July 15, 2006

 

My bride 35 years later and just as beautiful! Our annaversary was the day after Brian and Suzanne's wedding. In those thirty-five years we have raised 3 children, gone through 5 years of college and seminary, pastored 4 churches, worked on seven farms, lived in 3 provinces and one territory, and visited or passed through at least 13 states! We have traveled across prairies, through woodlands, over mountain passes, across lakes, on water, on ice, in mud, in snow, in fog, in blizzards, in old cars, in old trucks, in mini-vans, in new cars (sometimes), on ferries, in planes, in jets, and sometimes on nice dry pavement on clear sunny days. We've lived together in an 8 by 30 trailer, in a 12 by 60 trailer with three kids and a cat, in suites, in little old houses, in big new houses, and now in our own five (yes 5) bedroom home!

My Bride has raises, fostered, or babysat nine children in a two bedroom home every day for two months. She's been mother, antie, grandma, antie-garandma, and block parent! At church she has played piano, played accordian, played guitar, played with kids, taught Sunday School, lead ladies Bible studies, lead Awana clubs, and lead her husband away from spiritual pitfalls. At home she has trined kids, trained pets, trained her husband, encouraged friends, and discipled young ladies. At work she has waited on tables, fed hundreds, cleaned dorms, built huge tanks, sold cosmetics, caught thieves, tended chickens, picked eggs, tended roosters, and kicked roosters, but never the boss! For 35 years she has loved me, cherished me, encouraged me, taught me, corrected me, scolded me, went with me, stuck by me, and loved me even more.

To my Bride, "Happy Annaversary! May we have 35 more exciting years together. . Posted by Picasa

Comments:
What a awesome story.Happy 35th anniversary you two.I love the pictures you put in.The wedding pic I haven't seen yet and I love it.The one of Colleen in the dark I like very much.The one of you with the dark background I like also.You should have put that one in also.Love you guys.Happy,Happy,Happy Anniversary.If anyone is reading this,I need Brian and Suzzie's address so that I can send them my cd with the accumlation of pictures on it from our Mountain Top Wedding.Help me out.
 
This is a great post, and you must be quite the "romantic" to write and post this! I greatly admire that!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?