Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

More Madness

Here's proof positive that we were there! Colleen took my picture in front of "Firestorm" and Bigfoot." when we were at "Monster Madness" the weekend it came to Grande Prairie on their world tour. The best part for me was getting up close and personal with these amazing machines. As I compared the various monster trucks there, it was obvious to me that "Big Foot" had all the best equipment bumper to bumper. Oops! I guess that would be "front tires to rear tires." They are designed to perform, and that they did. The ride on "Firestorm" was a special experience too. 
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Wow,they are quite the trucks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?