Monday, May 07, 2007

 

Home at Last!


Grandma Turner, my Mom, is home at last! She is reunited with her husband and many other family members and friends.


Grandma passed away this past Saturday afternoon at about 3:00 p.m. Colleen and I were in Camrose with Suzanne and Roger at the time. (Oh yes, Great Grandma got to see Roger, twice! Praise the Lord.)


Her funeral will be Friday afternoon.


All of my Mom's children will be participating in the service. I will be bringing the message.



Comments:
Oh, Ed...I'm so sorry to hear this...yet, I know that even in your sadness, your heart rejoices that she is now finally home -- really HOME, with her loved ones who have gone there before her, and face-to-face with her LORD! You and all of your family will be in my prayers and thoughts.
Love,
Jeannie
 
I love you Ed.Such a sad/happy time right now for you and your family.We will all meet togeather one day up in heaven and be reunited once more with all of our loved ones.Your mom is out of pain and singing songs with our good Lord and Saviour.Victory in Jesus but sure does leave a terrible hole in your life now.Our heart prayers are with you all.
 
I spoke with our Pastor this morning, we will be lifting you and your family in prayer this week, and particularily on friday.
May God be very near to you right now!May He give you peace and comfort, strength, and wisdom at this time.
 
Thanks to each one of you for your kind and encouraging words. And for your prayers. We will be attending the funeral of my cousin as well this weekend.
So we do appreciate your prayers.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?