Saturday, May 06, 2006

 

Ever Feel Like This?

  Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Burning the candle at both ends usually means things get a little too hot for the one in the middle!
 
Yep it does happen once in a while.The days we go to Chicago seem to end up this way.I can't stay up too late anymore because I have not worth anything the next day.I am down under,laying low.
 
Alright already!! Enough of the standing with two candles about to catch up with you.(hee hee)

Time for a new post! One without candles. How bout it you silly wascal?!
 
I'll add my "amen" to that, brother!
 
I'm working on a new posting that will take a while!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?