Saturday, May 17, 2008

 

Last Day at Peace Windows

Thursday was my last day at my job at Peace Windows. About three weeks ago they were going to have a staff Barbecue but it was too windy. In fact it knocked out some of our power and most of the shop employees went home. So the Barbecue was re-scheduled for Thursday. This just happened to be my last day so it was kind of a farewell party for me too. In honor of the occasion I ate two hamburgers. One employee had gotten me a card and passed it around for everyone to sign. And the office staff had gotten me the balloon bouquet pictured here.

Driving home I felt "I'm free, I'm free!" It was a good job and a great place to work. But I'm ready for a change. I was at Peace Windows for just over three years. We will see what the next job brings. It is at a cabinet shop. I will be doing some installing and service calls. (The same as my old job, only different!) So we'll see how that goes.

If Colleen's Tulips are any sign, the future looks bright!

I will post more as the new changes take place. Life is very much a walk of faith. But not as scary as it was for Abraham. At least I know where I am going, I think! The Lord has His surprises sometimes.






Comments:
How was your first day at your new job? Any prospects on the house sale yet? Hope all is well for you guys.
 
My first two days have gone very well, thanks! There has been quite a bit of interest in our house but no offers as yet.
 
Colleen's tulips sure do look bright and cheery.I had one long tulip come up and guess what color it was? It sounds like you had a nice send off from work.Love the bright colored balloons.May the new job go well for you and the Lord bring you more souls to encourage and be a witness to at your new place of work and residence.Love you two.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?