Monday, February 07, 2005

 

The "Big Bud 747" now holds the record as the biggest farm tractor. It has 1100 horse power and was built in Havre, Montana. There are only a few in existance.

P.S. This ol' farm boy promises not to publish any more tractor pictures or stories (for a while anyway)!

Side Note: When I was in seminary, two former engineers were there too. I might have been a third, if I'd put my will over the Lord's some years earlier and gone into engineering instead of continuing at Briercrest. Posted by Hello

Comments:
I'm glad you chose God's will over your own will. Many lives have been blessed because of that wise choice.
 
"MY plan" was to go to Bible College for one year before going into engineering at the University of Alberta. Ever since the age of 5 when I was drawing barns in perspective, I wanted to be an architec or perhaps an engineer or scientist of some kind. But the Lord prompted me to stay in Bible College and the rest is history.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?