Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 

Double Trouble


This is the oldest surviving picture of my twin brother Ted and me. I'm on the left, sitting forward. Ted has his telltale "rooster tail" caused by the double crown in his hair. Being identical, actually "mirror twins," we were a novelty among the baby boomers in our area. So I had a built in play-mate growing up on the farm.We'd often play baseball, football, or hockey together, depending on the season. In school I was the scholar and Ted was the athlete.

Physically, I'm about 15 minutes older, but spiritually Ted accepted the Lord about a day or so before me at the age of 10, coming 11. Posted by Hello

Comments:
I have a picture of the two of you with us twins at Suzzie's wedding.I will put it on the blog when I can get into Hello again. I love the picture,must do a print out of it. The two sets of twins.
 
So, you're the scholar, eh? Well, that comes as no surprise to me...I always knew you had a good head on your shoulders, and seemed to have a good bit of intelligence floating around in it!
 
Yes Di, I think I remember that picture. Looking forward to it. And Jeanne, I'll try not to let your comment go to my swelled head!
 
Dianne -- that picture is a must! Now that it's promised ... you're on the hook!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?