Monday, January 31, 2005

 

Who Is That Bearded Man?


The setting is Beacon Bible Camp in Uranium City (note the logo on the jacket). The lake is free of ice but I still have my winter fur! Although I have matured a lot since then I still need God's deeper work of shaving me every now and then (more now than then) to make me more like His Son and less like the "old man." It's often painful, but always liberating. Some day I shall be like Him for I shall see Him as He is. (I John 3:3) What a day that will be! Posted by Hello

Comments:
Wow! I had almost forgotten how good-looking you were way back then! (hee-hee)
 
Uncle Ed,
You have a wonderful way with word-pictures. Thanks for sharing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?