Sunday, October 10, 2010

 

The Dawn of a New Day!

I finally did it! I bought my first real tractor. After some 50 scale models, I thought it was about time! A READ tractor? Well, it needs some attention, which I hope to give it soon. So, for both me and the tractor it is the dawn of a new day.

For those who want to know, it is a Case LA, the same model as we had on the farm when I was a teen-ager. Ironically enough, my brother Ted is in the process of doing the same thing, with the same model of tractor, down in Montana. What can I say, we're twins!

Comments:
sounds awesome. hope you are able to get it working perfectly or close to perfect
 
I love your tractor.How cool you and your twin are refurbishing the same look alike tractor.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?