Thursday, July 17, 2008

 

Thursday Night Football

This evening Mikayla decided to play some football with Roger. Here's a recap of tonight's game." What is this thing? It looks more like a basketball too me."
"If I try hard I might even be able to pick it up. Now look at that. I Did it!"

"Lets see what else I can do with it. Should I kick it? No, that's soccer and this is football, North American style!"






And he makes a break for it. He's got the ball. The defense is caught off guard. He's in the clear...he's going...going...gone. Touchdown! And Roger wins the game.


"So much for all that fun. Now I really must get back to work and fix this lawn mower for Dad!"








Comments:
Such cute kids! How fun, how wonderful that you guys get to be around them all the time now! (I'm just a teensy??? bit "jealous".)
 
sounds like fun. I am sure it was quite the work out
 
Looks like the next upcoming soccer player or football player in the future.Love the pictures.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?