Thursday, August 28, 2008

 

The Price of Gasoline?


With the price of gasoline soaring to record heights this summer, it's quite surprising to see a sign like this one outside a service station. For about two weeks now this station here in Camrose has had this price posted. In fact, many Petro-Canada stations across Alberta have been showing the same price. What is going on in the "Texas" of Canada?

If gas prices are high, why is it low?
What's going on I'd like to know.
Who can tell me why it is so?
Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Hah, I hope you filled your tank to the full! You can come here to Toronto and sell this cheap stuff .)
I think gas stations owners are tired of everyday price changing, so they decided to wait, until the price stops moving :)
No, to say the truth, I believe now it's the time to get prepared for another price jump. We in Life Insurance Canada turned to 4 day work week some weeks ago and I believe it was the right decision. I think there are many things we can do to lower our consumption. We have to be ready!
Lorne
 
Interesting thats for sure.Have they changed their signs yet? I like your small poem.Good job!
 
This morning it was still 000.00 The catch is there is no gasoline because their refinery in Edmonton is down.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?