Tuesday, July 22, 2008

 

Six Unspectacular Quirks

Portrait of the Artist has tagged me. I generally don't play along, but this one intrigues me, so here goes...
Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged me
2. Mention the rules on my blog
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of mine
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Without any further ado, here are six of my unspectacular quirks:

1. I can sleep almost anywhere. All I need is a power nap and I'm good to go again, for a while. I started the habit in Church History class in Seminary.

2. I like going to Church. I fine it uplifting, challenging, and rewarding. A taste of Heaven.

3. I like to sing, especially Southern Gospel, but I can't sing. So nobody wants to sit beside me in Church.

4. I am a slow reader... 20 pages an hour, 15 if it's heavy Theology. Maybe if I read more fiction...

5. I often wake up after five hours of sleep. That's usually when I'm the most creative. Maybe someday soon I'll finish my autobiography.

6. I collect toy tractors. I have over 50 of them. They hold memories of when I operated their full sized counterparts.

Comments:
Interesting and fun to read. Thanks for sharing! I need to work on mine, but am having trouble coming up with them...I'm half-way there. (I already asked my husband--he only thought of one for me!)
 
Interesting about your tag game.I guess I need to check out Sherry's post to find out the start of it.You know I wondered about the comment,your tagged.I guess you tagged me alittle while back.Be patient.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?