Tuesday, February 03, 2009

 

One Word Answers

I'm playing along with "Portrait of an Artist" here:
Where is your cell phone? pocket
your hair? thinning
Your father? Heaven!
Your favorite thing? Recliner
Your dream last night? goofy
Your favorite drink? Butter Carmel Hot Smoothy
Your dream/goal? Eternal rewards
The room you are in? recreation
Your fear? heights
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired!
Muffins? Lots
One of your wish list items? Employment
Where you grew up? Farm
The last thing you did? TV
What are you wearing? black
Your TV? 32"
Your pets? none!
Your computer? toy
Your life? on hold
Your mood? calm
Missing someone? Boys
Your car? broken
Favorite store? Home Depot
Your summer? Vacation???
Favorite color? red
When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
Last time you cried? Funeral
Three people who email me? Missionaries
Three of my favorite foods? Steak, Uncle Burger, Subway
Three places I would rather be right now? Recliner, Bed, Heaven
Three people I think will respond? Dan, Sherry, Dianne

Comments:
What's an "Uncle Burger" ?
 
The "Uncle Burger" is a sirloin berger, the newest addition to A&W's Burger Family!
 
Here are My One Word Answers

Where is your cell phone? Pant’s side pocket
your hair? Don’t ask
Your father? Honest!
Your favorite thing? Hockey
Your dream last night? Worse than Terry Pratchet
Your favorite drink? McDonald’s ice coffee - Vanilla
Your dream/goal? Retirement, Eternal rest
The room you are in? Georgia
Your fear? failure
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired!
Muffins? Um Um
One of your wish list items? See Victoria Falls
Where you grew up? Farm
The last thing you did? Show grand kids I-top
What are you wearing? Sweatshirt
Your TV? Hockey on 3 channels 
Your pets? none!
Your computer? new
Your life? busy
Your mood? Stressed (but not today)
Missing someone? Darrell
Your car? Pickup Truck
Favorite store? Goalie Store – Calgary (I can look but I can’t buy)
Your summer? busy
Favorite color? black
When is the last time you laughed? today
Last time you cried? Darrell’s death, No rain on farm, Jason’s change
Three people who email me? Hal, Mary, Ed
Three of my favorite foods? Crab, Shrimp, McGriddle
Three places I would rather be right now? Here in Georgia with Grandkids, On the ice, Retired
Three people I think will respond? Ed, Ed, Ed

Toot
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?