Monday, October 27, 2008

 

Grandpa's Little Helper

Roger is definitely "Grandpa's Boy!" Whenever he comes over he comes straight to me and wants to be picked up. Then he goes looking for my tools and is not content till he has one in his hand. Usually a screw-driver is all he needs.
When he's in the back yard, he knocks on the garage door. He expects Grandpa to be inside with more tools for him to play/work with.
The other day Roger and Brian helped me install a bathroom fan. Brian was in the attic fishing wires etc. where they needed to go. I was on a step stool in the bathroom. And Roger? He was handing me tools. I would trade with him. He was very good at reaching the tool up to me. That's the first time he's done that.
Maybe some day he will be "The Tool Man."
Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Love the picture.It looks like Grandpa has a wonderful helper.Grandpa can teach him well as he grows up.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home







































































































































This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?